Recent Tweets

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Social Bookmarking

I am super excited about the newest way to share information with students: social bookmarking! You've heard of social networks (such as Facebook, MySpace and Twitter). This website, Delicious, allows you bookmark websites and then share those with others who may be interested!

I have created a school account for myself that you can access whether you are a member or not. You can access my bookmarks at: http://www.delicious.com/mrs_stevens You can also access my bookmarks at the bottom of this page.

I have already bookmarked several websites that are related to our current science research projects. My hope is that by accessing these bookmarks, students will have an easier time locating reliable websites about topics we are studying in school.

So give it a try! Check out these bookmarks and start exploring!

Mrs. Stevens.

No comments:

Post a Comment