Recent Tweets

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome Back!

The 2011-2012 school year is officially underway and we started off the year strong with a great first day!  I enjoyed meeting all of the students and putting faces and names together for the first time!

If you are checking this blog, chances are you have received a copy of your parent letter as well as an IEP preference sheet:


I have already received several of these sheets back.  If you haven't had a chance to fill this form out, I'm asking students to return them to me by next Friday.  This will help me better communicate with each of you as well as work with your schedules to set up IEP conferences when the time comes.  If you have misplaced this form, please let me know and I will send a new one home with your student.

I'm very excited about our upcoming school year and looking forward to working with you and your 8th grader!

Mrs. Stevens.

No comments:

Post a Comment